6. This island nation was the first to commemorate the late Elvis Presley on a postage stamp – in 1978.
7. The first game of tennis in the Western Hemisphere is said to have been played on this island in 1873.
c. St. Martin
d. St. Vincent
8. After becoming the first American to orbit the earth in 1962, John Glenn splashed down in his space capsule and was brought to what island?
a. Grand Turk
d. St. Lucia
9. This island, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, has the most churches per square mile than any country in the world.
d. Puerto Rico
10. Pitch Lake is found here. It happens to be the largest natural deposit of asphalt in the world.
b. Isla Mujeres
c. St. Kitts