- 2 tbsp unsalted butter (25 ml)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Dough for one 14-inch (35 cm) pizza
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into large chunks (500 ml)
- ¼ cup finely slivered onion (scant) (50 ml)
- ¼ cup finely chopped tomato (scant) (50 ml)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese (500 ml)
- Hot chili oil (optional)
- Cornmeal (for dusting pan)
1. Place butter and garlic in a small saucepan and melt over low heat. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Grease pizza pan or baking sheet well and dust with cornmeal. Stretch dough to fit pan.
3. Brush dough with garlic butter. Scatter lobster meat on top.
4. Sprinkle with onion, tomato, and pepper, then top with grated cheese.
5. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until crust is nicely browned and cheese has melted.
6. Serve with a drizzle of chili oil on top, if desired.
Makes 1 pizza.