Sandals Montego Bay
The original Sandals, this resort is set on Jamaicas longest private white-sand beach. Born as the glamorous Bay Roc Hotel, it was designed by Edward Durrell Stone, one of America's most famous architects and creator of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Today, it offers a lively, upbeat scene where the party doesnt stop until you do.
Casually elegant and Caribbean in mood, it is renowned for its warm-hearted staff and upbeat celebration of love. For those who prefer glamorous seclusion, the Bay Roc Estate Villa Suites offer privileged privacy along their own stretch of beach.
The Sandals Luxury Included® Vacation includes:
- Longest private white-sand beach in Jamaica
- Just minutes from airport
- Unlimited dining at 6 restaurants (plus 9 more included nearby)
- Unlimited premium drinks at 4 bars including a piano bar
- 4 main pools & 4 whirlpools
- Intimate on-site wedding chapel
- Unlimited water sports including scuba diving (Resort dive certification courses available for a nominal fee)
- Unlimited land sports
- Red Lane® Spa (spa treatments additional) vRed Lane® Fitness Center
- Exchange privileges with other Sandals nearby vTransfers, gratuities, government resort taxes, and service charges