- Country: JM
- City: Montego Bay
- Toll-Free: 888-288-6006
Imagine your very own, private island retreat. Imagine breathtaking views. Bright, cheerful rooms. Friendly service and endless day and night activities. Now combine all of that with a name you know and trust, and your stay at the Holiday Inn Resort & Spa, Montego Bay will be one you'll never forget! Enjoy eight restaurants and bars, full-service Sol-Mer Spa & Salon, two sparkling pools, tennis courts, half-mile of pristine white sand beach, 4,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, shopping area, KidSpreeSM Vacation Club and more. With authentic Jamaican hospitality, sublime surroundings and world-class amenities, you’ll find our beachfront resort is a carefree escape that truly has something for everyone!
Location – We’re Close to Everything You Want
We are located on 1/2 mile stretch of newly restored white sandy beach with our “Tek It Easy”private island just steps from your room.
• Approximately 5 minutes / 6 miles from Sangster International Airport
• 15 minutes / 8 miles from downtown Montego Bay for shopping, restaurants and nightlife
Accommodations – Everything You Expect In a Resort
All 518 well appointed guest rooms feature a balcony or patio, free in-room Wi-Fi, direct dial phone with data port, US standard electrical outlets (110 volt), coffee maker, free personal safe, flat screen TV, AM/FM clock radio, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. All rooms have two double beds or one king bed.
Room type options are:
• Standard Rooms have a view of the gardens or hills
• Superior Rooms have a partial view of the ocean
• Deluxe Rooms directly face the ocean
• One Bedroom Suites are one bedroom units with a separate living area and can accommodate a party of five.
All suites are oceanfront and include a private whirlpool
• KidSuites® – Featuring a unique, partially separated room where kids get their own private space and parents get some breathing room. Each imaginatively decorated room includes one set of bunk beds & play area, TV with kid friendly channels, kids’play table or desk. The main sleeping area has a king bed with all the amenities of our standard guestrooms. Sleeps 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12.
• Junior Suites – These spacious suites located on the top floors offer additional comfort furnished with traditional Caribbean elegance and feature a partially separated living room area with standard sleeper sofa and upgraded amenities and décor with balconies. View of the gardens or a partial view of the ocean. Sleeps up to 5.
Resort Amenities & Activities – We Have Something For Everyone!
All–Inclusive Vacations Feature
• Large lagoon shaped free–form swimming pool with wheelchair accessibility and an adults–onlypool featuring swim–up bar and whirlpool
• Children’s Activity Centres
• State–of–the–art Fitness Centre
• Four Tennis Courts
• Nine–hole Mini Golf Course
• Non–motorized water sports: Snorkeling, Pedal
Boats, Kayaks, Catamaran / Sunfish Sailing
• Currency Exchange
• Full Service Sol Mer Spa & Salon
• Wi–Fi high–speed Internet access available throughout the resort (charges apply)
• Adult Activities – A wide variety of indoor & outdoor activities
• Electronic Casino (Ages 18 and over)
• Game Room / Arcade
• Complimentary self–service laundry facilities
• Port Royal Pub / Lounge
• Oceanfront whirlpool
• Wedding Centre, Photography Shop and Internet Centre
• Guest room accommodations of your choice
• Three delicious meals daily
• Snacks from morning until evening
• Local brand cocktails
• All resort taxes and gratuities.
• Resort amenities and activities (Excluding motorized equipment)
• Two children 12 and under stay, play and eat free!
• Children 13 to 17 pay adult fee.