- Country: U.S. Virgin Islands
- City: Christiansted
- Toll-Free: 800-548-4460
4126 La Grande Princesse
The award-winning Palms at Pelican Cove is the perfect home-away-from-home on St. Croix. Spread over seven acres of coconut palms and white sand beach, guests at the Palms enjoy perfect ocean views from private patios or balconies in every one of our 40 rooms and suites.
Activities at the Palms center around the "club house" where a mahogany bar overlooks the expansive freshwater pool, outdoor restaurant and lounging areas.
Situated in two freestanding buildings on the ocean's edge, each of our 40 large rooms and suites have king or queen sized beds, air-conditioning, satellite TV, CD players, refrigerators, coffee-makers, double-sink vanities, and in-room safes. Local calls are free.
The Palms at Pelican Cove has an ideal location, just 5 minutes outside of the historic town of Christiansted in a quiet residential neighborhood. Close to everything, yet miles away from the crowds, guests at the Palms can truly enjoy our home-away-from home - a place to relax and unwind without being isolated. The town of Christiansted, considered one of the prettiest towns in the West Indies, will impress visitors with plenty to see and do, including a national park surrounded by historic attractions, cultural activities, eco-tourism, snorkel and sailing adventures, scuba diving, kayaking, deep sea fishing, golfing, and a variety of local boutiques and restaurants along the boardwalk and within buildings dating back to the 1700s. The Palms is approximately 20 minutes from the Henry E. Rohlsen Airport on St. Croix.
Join us at our beachside restaurant or elegant mahogany dining room for breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week from 8am til 10pm. Relax at our beachside bar and enjoy our extensive bar menu and specialty drinks, which are served until midnight.
Amenities at the Palms:
- One of St. Croixs largest freshwater pools and palm-fringed pool patio with plenty of space to relax
- Complimentary snorkeling gear and good snorkeling just off our beach on Long Reef
- Klaycote tennis courts
- Free introductory SCUBA lessons take place on property, offered by St. Croixs award-winning, reputable Scuba instructors.
- Yoga on the beach twice weekly (for a nominal fee)
- Two nearby world-class golf courses
- Experienced and attentive staff to help guests select the best tours and adventures the island has to offer.
- A rental car is recommended for guests who plan to explore St. Croix. Our staff can make arrangements for you in advance or during your stay.
Thank you for your interest in the Palms at Pelican Cove.