Tag: adventure vacations
- Hainan has the beaches and surf to be called "China's Hawaii." But will the Chinese embrace the leisurely surfer lifestyle?
- Writer Bill Fink tries racing a mule on Molokai, instead of riding one.
- How hard could it be to out-hoof and outwit an ass on Molokai? Our writer finds out the hard way.
- “The Galápagos are a desert-island adventure — swimming with penguins, hiking past giant tortoises. To see it all without any hassle, jump on a weeklong cruise aboard a small ship like I did on the M/V Eclipse.” —Jad Davenport, writer/photographer
- Would you snorkel in a lake filled with jellyfish, or swim inside a volcano?
Page 6 of 11