Tag: all inclusive resorts
Palm Island, Grenadine Islands
You’ll busy yourself with gentle hikes, biking through the coconut grove, snorkeling or perhaps a day trip to the neighboring 3-square-mile metropolis of Union Island—that is, if you aren't seduced by sipping tropical drinks to the sound of waves against Palm Island. Read more »
- Got 6 days in Antigua & Barbuda? Here's how to spend them.
"Antigua has its private spots, but after an open-ocean ferry ride, a four-wheel drive taxi ride, and a shore walk all by yourself, the far side of Barbuda redefines privacy." —Matthew Miller, writer
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Romantic Resorts: Secrets Maroma Beach, Riviera Maya
At this all-inclusive resort, cooing couples promenade to and from on one of the Riviera Maya’s finest shorelines. Starry-eyed, they wander the 500-acre adults-only spread, back and forth from lavish suites equipped with four-posters, whirlpool tubs and often hot tubs on ocean-view balconies.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Romantic Resorts: Sandals Emerald Bay, Bahamas
The former Four Seasons on Great Exuma reopened as the jewel in the Sandals crown, offering couples Barefoot by the Sea beachfront dining and the services of a butler to draw scented bubble baths for two.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Value Resorts: Riu Hotels and Resorts, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic
This Spanish-owned chain brings continental flair to its 23 Caribbean outposts in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Aruba and the Bahamas. Riu Classic hotels stretch guests’ dollars with gourmet cuisine and prime beachfront locations.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Romantic Resorts: Moon Dance Cliffs, Jamaica
Set on the Negril cliffs, this secluded all-inclusive boutique retreat has just 22 rooms and four ocean-view villas, many with private veranda hot tubs. Daily beach shuttles, a spa and a pool keep lovers busy.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Value Resorts: Breezes Resorts, Jamaica, Bahamas, Curaçao
Some of the resort chain’s half-dozen hotels in the Bahamas, Curaçao and Jamaica cater to families, and others are exclusive to guests 16 and older. Sporty types might try Jamaica’s Breezes Runaway Bay, where there’s an 18-hole PGA golf course.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Value Resorts: Iberostar Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Four hotels share the all-inclusive Iberostar complex, from the no-expense-spared Grand Hotel Bávaro to the budget-friendly Punta Cana. At this resort expect to stay comfortably, eat heartily and be well-entertained without skimping or ever signing a check.