Tag: all inclusive resorts
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Romantic Resorts: Secrets Maroma Beach, Riviera Maya
At this all-inclusive resort, cooing couples promenade to and from on one of the Riviera Maya’s finest shorelines. Starry-eyed, they wander the 500-acre adults-only spread, back and forth from lavish suites equipped with four-posters, whirlpool tubs and often hot tubs on ocean-view balconies.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Romantic Resorts: Sandals Emerald Bay, Bahamas
The former Four Seasons on Great Exuma reopened as the jewel in the Sandals crown, offering couples Barefoot by the Sea beachfront dining and the services of a butler to draw scented bubble baths for two.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Value Resorts: Riu Hotels and Resorts, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic
This Spanish-owned chain brings continental flair to its 23 Caribbean outposts in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Aruba and the Bahamas. Riu Classic hotels stretch guests’ dollars with gourmet cuisine and prime beachfront locations.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Romantic Resorts: Moon Dance Cliffs, Jamaica
Set on the Negril cliffs, this secluded all-inclusive boutique retreat has just 22 rooms and four ocean-view villas, many with private veranda hot tubs. Daily beach shuttles, a spa and a pool keep lovers busy.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Value Resorts: Breezes Resorts, Jamaica, Bahamas, Curaçao
Some of the resort chain’s half-dozen hotels in the Bahamas, Curaçao and Jamaica cater to families, and others are exclusive to guests 16 and older. Sporty types might try Jamaica’s Breezes Runaway Bay, where there’s an 18-hole PGA golf course.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Value Resorts: Iberostar Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Four hotels share the all-inclusive Iberostar complex, from the no-expense-spared Grand Hotel Bávaro to the budget-friendly Punta Cana. At this resort expect to stay comfortably, eat heartily and be well-entertained without skimping or ever signing a check.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Value Resorts: Divi Resorts, Aruba
Both of Divi’s all-inclusive Aruba properties now offer a great incentive for families – two kids under 18 traveling with mom and dad can stay, eat and play for free. Give windsurfing a whirl, too, with the included Learn to Windsurf beach clinic.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Family Resorts: Coconut Bay Resort & Spa, St. Lucia
This 85-acre south coast spread is two all-inclusive resorts in one: an adults-only oasis on one side and a family resort with the island’s largest water park and only paintball facility on the other.
Page 5 of 8