Tag: all inclusive resorts
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Value Resorts: Divi Resorts, Aruba
Both of Divi’s all-inclusive Aruba properties now offer a great incentive for families – two kids under 18 traveling with mom and dad can stay, eat and play for free. Give windsurfing a whirl, too, with the included Learn to Windsurf beach clinic.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Family Resorts: Coconut Bay Resort & Spa, St. Lucia
This 85-acre south coast spread is two all-inclusive resorts in one: an adults-only oasis on one side and a family resort with the island’s largest water park and only paintball facility on the other.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Family Resorts: Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
While parents chill out on the 2,000-foot beach, tots to teens join supervised activity programs, which include everything from finger painting to circus school to video-editing lessons.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Family Resorts: Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, St. Thomas
The family behind this more than 30-year-old casual beachfront all-inclusive resort knows what it takes to keep everyone entertained, from sailing and snorkeling to a la carte dining and diving.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Family Resorts: Beaches Resort, Turks and Caicos
The Beaches resort on Provo is an all-inclusive enclave that’s a virtual theme park set on one of the Caribbean’s most amazing stretches of sand, Grace Bay beach.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Luxury Resorts: Valentin Imperial Maya, Mexico
This all-inclusive, 540-suite adults-only Playa del Secreto resort offers nine restaurants, a spa and, in premium room categories, complimentary massages. Private check-in, free Internet and 24-hour room service are additional conveniences.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Luxury Resorts: Fowl Cay Resort, Bahamas
The living is luxe on this all-inclusive, 50-acre private Exuma outpost, which accommodates just 30 deep-pocketed guests in six one- to three-bedroom villas, each with a butler, its own golf cart and a motorboat.
- Playa Bavaro is a 2010 Editor's Pick for best all-inclusive Caribbean vacation resorts.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Romantic Resorts: Couples Tower Isle, Jamaica
This Ocho Rios couples-only all-inclusive resort reopened in 2009 after a yearlong renovation and now boasts six new restaurants, 20 new rooms, and a new pool and spa, plus a private island for sunning in the buff.
- Editor's Pick for Best All-Inclusive Luxury Resorts: Jumby Bay, Antigua
Jumby Bay is an all-inclusive luxury resort that is accessible only by boat. This legendary 40-room, 16-villa resort presides over a 300-acre island two miles off the Antiguan coast. Fresh from a multimillion-dollar renovation, it boasts a new spa, restaurant, beachfront suites and oceanfront infinity pool.
Page 6 of 8