- If you needed another reason for regular exercise, this might be it: Samoa Air has switched to a "pay what you weigh" system for air fares. Australia's Sydney Morning Herald reports that Samoa Air is the first airline to try this new system, with passengers being required to enter their baggage weight along with their personal weight when booking.
- Provo in Turks & Caicos claims luxury resorts and white-sand beaches. But I want to go back for Da Conch Shack, the Bubba Gump of the Caribbean. Cracked conch, conch fritters, conch ceviche, conch chowder — what beach am I on?
- Two resorts in St. Lucia are teaming up to let visitors embrace the best of the island. Escape everything in famed no-fourth-wall suites overlooking the Pitons at Ladera. Then enjoy a perfect perch near Rodney Bay to get down with locals at Cap Maison.
- Can you imagine a vacation that combines both Hawaii and New Zealand? It's easier than you think now. Hawaiian Airlines has launched non-stop service to Auckland, New Zealand. With Wednesday's inaugural flight, Hawaiian becomes the only U.S. carrier flying into Auckland.
- It’s 5 a.m. and I’m getting ready for my first flight of the day. What do I want to wear? Black. What do I want to be? Comfortable. And what do I need to access during the entire flight? My Hex Drake Messenger bag.
- The Hawaiian Islands are a great destination for your next family vacation with easy flights, family friendly resorts and numerous attractions. A family vacation to Hawaii is an fun way to introduce your child to a new culture. Read these helpful tips from the travel experts at Travelwizard.com.
- Fans of Roatán are about to get a new resort option for their favorite Caribbean island. Las Verandas Hotel & Villas is planning to lift its curtain on March 1. The resort includes a championship golf course, the Palapa Bar & Restaurant, two infinity edge pools, 1,000 feet of private beach and six villas with Caribbean views.
- What’s in a watch? You’d be surprised, or at least I am with the Sprout ST5500. The band is made from Tyvek, an eco-friendly fiber, so it’s biodegradable. But I wouldn’t dare compost it.
- Beach or pool, sun or shade, on any island or resort in the Caribbean, the perfect chair is waiting for you.
- It might be odd timing given that Valentine's Day is upon us, but Eco Serendib Villa and Spa in St. John, USVI, is encouraging ladies to leave their husbands behind for its latest trip offer. The resort's five-night “Serendipitous Escape” for up to six gal pals and offers plenty of pampering, starting with an arrival via ferry where a chosen theme song -- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Single Ladies, This One's For the Girls -- greets guests along with with cold towels, freshly brewed lemongrass tea, champagne and hors d’oeuvres.
Page 1 of 11