Tag: Travel Tips
- Islands’ staffers beg for trips. Occasionally, an island begs for a staffer. In this case, call it a Z thing. Staff photographer Zach Stovall arrived on Zanzibar and felt like he stepped into an Indiana Jones movie. He loves those movies. Maybe that explains why this gallery, originally slated at ten images, ballooned into an epic adventure. Follow his trip’s highlights and plan yours with our Do’s and Don’ts Zanzibar travel guide.
- The staff at Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa are experts at the island vacation: ice in your drinks, sun on your face, sand in your toes. But with the new Discover Your Play Time program, the resort elevates the tropical vacation to another (complimentary) level of enjoyment.
- If you needed another reason for regular exercise, this might be it: Samoa Air has switched to a "pay what you weigh" system for air fares. Australia's Sydney Morning Herald reports that Samoa Air is the first airline to try this new system, with passengers being required to enter their baggage weight along with their personal weight when booking.
- Provo in Turks & Caicos claims luxury resorts and white-sand beaches. But I want to go back for Da Conch Shack, the Bubba Gump of the Caribbean. Cracked conch, conch fritters, conch ceviche, conch chowder — what beach am I on?
- Can you imagine a vacation that combines both Hawaii and New Zealand? It's easier than you think now. Hawaiian Airlines has launched non-stop service to Auckland, New Zealand. With Wednesday's inaugural flight, Hawaiian becomes the only U.S. carrier flying into Auckland.
- It’s 5 a.m. and I’m getting ready for my first flight of the day. What do I want to wear? Black. What do I want to be? Comfortable. And what do I need to access during the entire flight? My Hex Drake Messenger bag.
- The Hawaiian Islands are a great destination for your next family vacation with easy flights, family friendly resorts and numerous attractions. A family vacation to Hawaii is an fun way to introduce your child to a new culture. Read these helpful tips from the travel experts at Travelwizard.com.
- What’s in a watch? You’d be surprised, or at least I am with the Sprout ST5500. The band is made from Tyvek, an eco-friendly fiber, so it’s biodegradable. But I wouldn’t dare compost it.
- Beach or pool, sun or shade, on any island or resort in the Caribbean, the perfect chair is waiting for you.
Page 1 of 5