- When I was a teenager, no beach was too far. No bed was no problem. So long as surfable waves unfurled offshore, I’d happily sleep on the sand. Now I wouldn’t dare. And with the WaveCave, I don’t have to. The travel-ready surfboard bag, made from durable, high-quality materials, unzips into a tent, complete with a mattress and waterproof canopy. Pure luxury for a surfing teen; pure relief for an aging 40-year-old. —Eddy Patricelli
From $220; wavecavesurf.com
- Ditch the uncomfortable airport seating for the exit sign. Here's what to do with half a day in Aruba.
- We think layovers have an undeserved bad rap—while they usually conjure images of bored children, uncomfortable seating, and over-priced airport food, we prefer to look towards the exit sign. Here's what to do with half a day in Aruba.
- Would you snorkel in a lake filled with jellyfish, or swim inside a volcano? Jad Davenport lists his top five island adventures.
- The perfect four-day itinerary for this Caribbean gem.
The western Caribbean is one of the world's most relaxing places, until a uniform, a gun and a language gap quickly change the mood of an evening drive across Roatan.
Page 9 of 11