Tag: island destinations
- “The Galápagos are a desert-island adventure — swimming with penguins, hiking past giant tortoises. To see it all without any hassle, jump on a weeklong cruise aboard a small ship like I did on the M/V Eclipse.” —Jad Davenport, writer/photographer
- The author has trouble finding a Corsican local to share a plate of the region's famous cheese.
- The author has trouble finding a Corsican local to talk about (let alone share a plate of) the region's famous cheese.
- Who knew sailors could be so sentimental? The 19th century arts-and-crafts tradition of "Sailors' Valentines" is still going strong in Nantucket.
- In the Indonesian archipelago of Mentawai, ping-pong has evolved into an odd game of reflexes and relief.
Page 7 of 64