Tag: Islands to Live On
- If you're dreaming of living in the Caribbean, then you should absolutely consider these island paradises. Read more on our Best Islands to Live On: U.S. Virgin Islands guide. | See where the Caribbean ranks on our Top 20 guide to Best Islands to Live On.
- When Garry Lowe moved to Vieques, off the coast of Puerto Rico, he was in a pinch for lodging. One place fit his budget: a cot at the local animal shelter. Dozens of howling dogs provided wake-up calls for the 36-year-old Canadian, who was working for scraps, so to speak, in hopes of starting a business. Six years later, Garry runs Vieques Adventure Company, leading nightly tours into the island’s bioluminescent bay before going home, where, returning an old favor, he shelters adopted dogs — but now he gets his own room, and a bed.
- When I was in Belize, this hut housed a desk, chairs and a cooler full of beers: typical office supplies for those who work remotely.
- Though the island is most visually stunning when viewed by land or sea, take the ground and explore the food, culture and luxurious indulgences that Kauai has to offer.
- Maui is more than just beaches and beautiful water. And while it’s hard to miss with any activity you choose on the island, here are 10 of our must-do’s to help you get started.
- The most visited of the Hawaiian Islands is a feast for the eyes and the stomach. Surf, hike, enjoy local culture and then refuel with local delicacies.
- Pictured here is “the office.” The thatch roof belies its office desk, and business purpose. “The office” boasts a 90% success rate in convincing wannabe expats that Sanctuary Belize – an impressive 14,000 acre, debt-free property development in Southern Belize – should be their next home. The office beckons from a few life-changing steps off this private island I’m standing on, yet another perk for soon-to-be Sanctuary Belize residents. They’re all around me, sipping rum punch ...
Page 1 of 9