Tag: luxury villas
- Think a villa vacation is out of reach? Think again. Oftentimes they can be more affordable than a resort.
- If you're thinking about traveling to Puerto Rico, might we suggest one of these swoon-worthy villas? Private beaches, cozy pools and plenty of space — the Vieques villas that Islands photographer Zach Stovall visited have it all, but these are the digs he chooses as the best.
- When Elle Macpherson married billionaire Jeffrey Soffer over the weekend in Fiji, we had to take a look at their wedding destination — Laucala Island Resort. The verdict? We're totally in love. Take a look at this ultimate once-in-a-lifetime resort in Fiji and find out why. (Get ready for some serious eye-candy).
- With the Great House destroyed by a fire just two years ago, the ultimate private island owned by Virgin millionaire, Richard Branson, is renovating the main building and coming back more beautiful than ever. (Is that even possible?) Take a look at the always-fabulous Necker Island, and find out how you can stay there too.
- Fans of Roatán are about to get a new resort option for their favorite Caribbean island. Las Verandas Hotel & Villas is planning to lift its curtain on March 1. The resort includes a championship golf course, the Palapa Bar & Restaurant, two infinity edge pools, 1,000 feet of private beach and six villas with Caribbean views.
Page 1 of 4