Tag: luxury villas
- It might be odd timing given that Valentine's Day is upon us, but Eco Serendib Villa and Spa in St. John, USVI, is encouraging ladies to leave their husbands behind for its latest trip offer. The resort's five-night “Serendipitous Escape” for up to six gal pals and offers plenty of pampering, starting with an arrival via ferry where a chosen theme song -- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Single Ladies, This One's For the Girls -- greets guests along with with cold towels, freshly brewed lemongrass tea, champagne and hors d’oeuvres.
- For the No. 1 Wish on the ISLANDS Wish List 100, ISLANDS superstar photographer Zach Stovall escaped to overwater bungalows in Bora Bora, Tahiti. Here from 3,000 of his photos, we picked the best 50. Flip through the gallery to feel like you're on a two-minute Bora Bora vacation.
- Overwater bungalows are the iconic island vacation, especially for romantic island getaways. But who has the such water villas in the world -- Bora Bora or the Maldives? You decide.
Get more romantic trip ideas in the new ISLANDS Romantic Getaways Vacation Guide.
- ISLANDS photographer Jon Whittle bravely endured a lavish private villa experience on St. Barts, all in the name of serious travel journalism. Now back on the mainland, he answers only to Your Highness. Read about his royal romp in the French West Indies, then browse photos from his luxury villa.
- For an authentic taste of the islands at your next summer barbecue, whip up this Yellow Yam Pineapple and Jerk Chicken Salad recipe by Chef Norman of the Tryall Club's Sea Salt Villa – a favorite meal of guests who have stayed in the Jamaica villas. As a bonus, Chef Norman has also shared the recipe for his famous Sea Salt Hot Sauce, perfect for those who like their Caribbean dishes with a kick.
- From a private Hawaiian bungaloo called Shangri-La to a fully staffed Greek Isle villa—here are 10 island homes worth exploring.
Page 2 of 4