- Our travel-must? An ultra-durable camera that loves to explore as much as you do.
- Let's face it: Packing is the worst part about traveling. Keep things simple with this unique suitcase design from Rise & Hang.
- What’s in a watch? You’d be surprised, or at least I am with the Sprout ST5500. The band is made from Tyvek, an eco-friendly fiber, so it’s biodegradable. But I wouldn’t dare compost it.
“Free" is a rare modifier at Atlantis. So when my friend boasted of a hotel that offered free breakfasts, free Internet, and free entry to Atlantis, I knew a kicker was closing fast. "The hotel isn’t on the property," she admitted. Yep, I knew there was a catch. "It’s right there," she said. She pointed to a pink building just down the driveway from Atlantis’ Coral Reef Towers. Between me and it, a sidewalk. No major intersections. “The hotel isn’t advertised on the Atlantis website,” she beamed. “You know, because it’s the Comfort Suites.”
- As ISLANDS inspires you to take the ultimate trips on your travel bucket list, we've compiled all of our Wish List stories of recent years into one ultimate list of our Top 100 suggestions, each with a link to more editors' expert advice. And to have some fun, we've ranked them from No. 100 (have a Painkiller drink in the BVI) to No. 1 (?). Which trips are on your own wish list?
- For $89.99 the device that does everything can learn to swim.
- Call these cookbooks — written by local experts — your passport to an island meal whenever your taste buds desire. No airfare needed.
- An inflateable bag designed to suspend your most valuable checked items in a cushion of air.
- The iPro Lens System is a case specifically designed for the iPhone 4 and 4s that mounts wide angle and fisheye lenses to the phone.