- This year's ISLANDS Style Guide is filled with gift ideas for the fashionable traveler, featuring some of our favorite island apparel, shoes and accessories from around the world that are perfect for the discriminating jetsetter.
Check out this year's Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for more ideas like these.
- I often get this question from people heading out on an international vacation: what do I need to bring with me to deal with electrical outlets in foreign countries? It’s actually a pretty simple answer: aside from an inexpensive adapter kit, probably nothing!
- You've found the perfect secluded beach – now what? One blogger reveals a must-have travel product for your next beach day.
- You can talk all day about what you see under the water, but a picture is worth … you know. We used these three cameras on a recent Caribbean trip – one perfect for our budget, one reachable but a stretch, and one completely out of our league.
By Robert Stephens
- From a private island in Vanuatu to a celebrity hideaway in Montenegro — here are 6 luxury island resorts guaranteed to spoil you (but not your surroundings).
- A malay massage in sync with the moon phases and a romantic ritual for couples in St. Lucia — here are just a few of the alluring island treatments we’ve uncovered. Read on, and you’ll soon be longing for these tempting treatments, just like we are.
- ISLANDS photo editor Lori Barbely offers her expert advice on the best photo accessories and cameras to purchase this holiday season.
Page 3 of 4