Tag: travel photography tips
- Douglass Tribull's image of silhouetted palm trees against an orange sunset is so classic Caribbean that I wish I had it on a T-shirt. Can you guess what island it is? Get the answer here.
- Douglass Tribull's image of silhouetted palm trees against an orange sunset is so classic Caribbean I wish I had it on a T-shirt. Can you guess what island it is? Get the answer here.
- The dreamy look and lush tropical colors of Steve Scribner's photograph, Jacko Falls-Intimate View, seem like time standing still in paradise. (It's actual in Dominica, which is pretty close.)
- The chalk white sands and crystal waters of Zanzibar provide a cool, dry texture in Adrienne Abiodun's unique beach shot.
- Paula McCalester caught this breathtaking image of a coming storm while on her honeymoon in the Maldives. The intense colors and ominous clouds remind us of nature's beauty—and her power.
- In Pamela Salai's evocative submission, the sun rises over a seashell-strewn beach on Sanibel island, Florida. Her entry captures a classic example of island beauty close to home.
- A soupy sky, heavy with tropical rain, blankets the clearest waters in this entry by Elisabeth Lesandrini. Can you guess which island this was taken on? Those overwater bungalows should give you a clue.
- We love the veils of mist over this knobby green landscape in “Stupa”, a 2012 ISLANDS photo contest submission by Nicolo Sertorio. Can you guess which island this was taken on? Hint: it’s an Asian island.
Page 2 of 5