Tag: travel photography tips
- A soupy sky, heavy with tropical rain, blankets the clearest waters in this entry by Elisabeth Lesandrini. Can you guess which island this was taken on? Those overwater bungalows should give you a clue.
- We love the veils of mist over this knobby green landscape in “Stupa”, a 2012 ISLANDS photo contest submission by Nicolo Sertorio. Can you guess which island this was taken on? Hint: it’s an Asian island.
- One photographer's quest for the elusive green flash.
- Tripods can be heavy to lug around, I know, and the perfect system has yet to be invented to easily carry one in a comfortable manner for a long time.
- It seemed a simple assignment for veteran photographer Jen Judge: Go to the Big Island and shoot Hawaii’s most iconic hula festival. After all, Jen has travelled the world. She found real mermaids off South Korea, trudged through the BVI without a boat, and even uncovered why Philippine cuisine isn’t mainstream here at home. Hawaii’s hula? Easy … Right?
Page 3 of 5