Tag: travel photography tips
- We asked for your best island photos. You offered a staggering 10,696 images. Was it your love of the islands, their sunsets, beaches, colorful locals and coastlines? Or did prizes like a Tahiti cruise play a role? No matter, we thank you. All of you. Now, let's hear from the winners...
- You can talk all day about what you see under the water, but a picture is worth … you know. We used these three cameras on a recent Caribbean trip – one perfect for our budget, one reachable but a stretch, and one completely out of our league.
By Robert Stephens
- Getting anyone to pose for a portrait can be a feat. But when there’s a language barrier, it can be nearly impossible. Photo Editor Lori Barbely takes us to Cat Ba Island, Vietnam, where she finally got this woman to smile for the camera. Here are her 4 winning tips.
- ISLANDS photo editor Lori Barbely offers her expert advice on the best photo accessories and cameras to purchase this holiday season.
- Occasionally, I get lucky enough to capture an island image worthy of displaying in a big way.
- Our pro photographers' six favorite destinations
Page 4 of 5