Tag: travel tips
- Kodiak: What to know before you go
- ISLANDS' contributing editor Tony Perrottet and veteran photographer John C. Russell share their insight
- I learned long ago that fortune smiles on the well-prepared, and that there's little honor in packing neurotically close to the bone - especially where fantasies are concerned. Someone else's austere selection of gear may weigh a pound or two less than mine, but I guarantee that I'll enjoy my trip to Maui more for having brought great lightweight binoculars (amazing view from Haleakala's precipice) and my own high-tech snorkeling gear (amazing scenery in the fecund waters of La Perouse Bay). Not to mention a packable blender for an impromptu pi¿a colada.
- What to know before you go
- A Legendary Journey: 6 Pieces to Bring Back
Page 7 of 7