Tag: Tropical Drink Recipes
- If you can’t be on an island in body, let these potent libations transport you to in spirit.
- The world's toughest drink: Hard to say, and harder to find.
- A real Brazilian caipirinha packs a wallop. The national drink of Brazil has recently gaining popularity world-wide, as more premium and aged cachaças become available. But according to some, "the cheaper the cachaça, the better it tastes." We'll let you decide for yourself.
- Mix one up at home for the perfect holiday treat this winter.
- This festive fall cocktail from Baileys is like dessert in a glass. Even better, it requires just two ingredients. Shake it up and enjoy!
- Brazil's real caipirinha: Hard to say. Harder to find. Hardest to swallow.
- This recipe featuring Ron Abuelo Añejo rum puts a Caribbean spin on the traditional margarita.
- This fizzy cocktail featuring Ron Abuelo Añejo is a delicious spin on traditional rum and ginger.
Page 3 of 7