Tag: Tropical Drink Recipes
- Next time you're sailing through the Out Islands of the Bahamas, chart a course for the Abaco Beach Resort at Boat Harbour marina and head straight to the pool bar for a taste of the resort's signature cocktail, the Wha Cha 'Ma Call It – a killer concoction of tropical fruit liqueurs, iced tea and lemonade that gives the traditional Arnold Palmer a run for its money.
- Tired of the usual mojito? Beat the summer heat with one of these refreshing island cocktail recipes – among the best we've tried this year.
By Reagan Johnson
- St. Lucia's luxury Jalousie Plantation occupies a prime stretch of shoreline on a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, but its lush landscape isn't the resort's only draw. Bartenders at the Bayside restaurant know how to whip up an array of tasty tropical drinks, such as the resort's signature (and organic) Passion Honey Shandy cocktail.
- St. Lucia's Jalousie Plantation already boasts one of the world's most iconic beaches with sweeping views of the island's famous Pitons. But bartenders at the luxury resort know that best way to enjoy the scenery is with a cold tropical drink in hand – like this signature Watermelon Delight cocktail recipe.
- We consulted the Modern Mixologist, Tony Abou-Ganim, to shake together the world’s best island cocktail ingredients. The result? A concoction so good it doesn’t even have a name. Trust us. Or even better, test it out yourself.
Page 4 of 7