Tag: Tropical Drink Recipes
- During the cooler months enjoy this traditional, spiced Caribbean cocoa tea from St. Lucia.
- When it comes to Caribbean beer, the question of taste is a matter of location
- For wine lovers, New Zealand's Marlborough region offers a divine sip
- Miss Emily's -- home of the Goombay -- a potent signature cocktail of the Bahamas
- Drink up our guide to island beers
- Traditional cocktail from Bermuda; recipe from Swizzle Inn, Bermuda's oldest pub and home of the Rum Swizzle.
- The official cocktail of the British Virgin Islands and one the most popular mixed drinks in the Caribbean, the traditional painkiller cocktail is made with Pusser's Rum. Mix up our favorite recipe at home.
See where to get the original Painkiller -- with photos, video and more -- in the new ISLANDS Ultimate Painkiller Drink Guide.
Page 6 of 7