Tag: Tropical Drink Recipes
- Drink up our guide to island beers
- Traditional cocktail from Bermuda; recipe from Swizzle Inn, Bermuda's oldest pub and home of the Rum Swizzle.
- Want to make your own painkiller drink? The official cocktail of the British Virgin Islands and one the most popular mixed drinks in the Caribbean, the traditional painkiller cocktail is made with Pusser's Rum. Mix up our favorite recipe at home.
See where to get the original Painkiller -- with photos, video and more -- in the new ISLANDS Ultimate Painkiller Drink Guide.
- A recipe from the book And a Bottle of Rum: A History of the New World in Ten Cocktails by Wayne Curtis (Crown Publishers, $24)
- 6 great drinks from a Mai Tai to ginger beer
Page 7 of 7