Think taking your family to the Caribbean is a lot of work? You're not wrong, but that doesn't mean you can't pull it off. With a little strategy and planning, jet-setting with the whole fam isn't only doable, you might just have fun.
1. "If you couldn't reserve a seat next to your kids when booking a flight, ask at the airport (or the day before) if adjacent seats have opened after elite fliers move up and seats become available." - George Hobica, founder of airfarewatchdog.com
2. "To eliminate airport hassles, sign up for Clear, a TSA-approved way to skip security lines at 13 airpots, including Miami International and George Bush International, both Caribbean hubs." - Amy Norman, CEO of Little Passports
3. "Download some parent-friendly apps pronto. GateGuru shows amenities at over 100 airport terminals, and Pack & Go is an app with age-group-specific packing lists." - Sasha Emmons, editor-in-chief of Today's Parent
4. "Pack the kids' swimsuits in your carry-on. If you arrive at the hotel before check-in or if it's a while before the bellman brings your bags, your kids can jump right in the pool." - Wendy Perrin, TripAdvisor Travel Advocate
5. "It's easy to lose track of time by the water, so buy a suntan timer for your kids, like Sunfriend, a waterproof wristband that will alert you when it's time to reapply that SPF." - Jason Cochran, editor-in-chief of frommers.com