– Fresh kiwi, mango, and strawberry
(Peel the kiwi and mango, and cut into slices,
each weighing 10-11 oz. each)
– 1 1/4 lb. Granulated sugar
– Three to four lemons, limes and oranges
– Cuervo Gold Tequila
– Dekuyper Cactus Juice Schnapps (chilled)
1. For the simple syrup: combine sugar with 16 oz. of warm water until dissolved. Refrigerate half of mix.
2. For the margarita mix: squeeze juice from halves of lime, orange, and lemon into a quart container and add remaining half of the simple syrup to the fruit juice. Then refrigerate the mix. These two mixes will last for 24 hours.