– Fresh kiwi, mango, and strawberry
(Peel the kiwi and mango, and cut into slices,
each weighing 10-11 oz. each)
– 1 1/4 lb. Granulated sugar
– Three to four lemons, limes and oranges
– Cuervo Gold Tequila
– Dekuyper Cactus Juice Schnapps (chilled)
1. For the simple syrup: combine sugar with 16 oz. of warm water until dissolved. Refrigerate half of mix.
2. For the margarita mix: squeeze juice from halves of lime, orange, and lemon into a quart container and add remaining half of the simple syrup to the fruit juice. Then refrigerate the mix. These two mixes will last for 24 hours.
3. For the fruit ices: blend each fruit, ice, and two ounces of simple syrup separately until thick. Store separately in bowls. These three mixes will last for 2-3 hours.
4. To serve: blend Margarita mix, tequila, and ice until thick. Add two teaspoons of each ice in the bottom of your chilled Martini glass. Top with the thick margarita mix.
5. Mix a shot of Cactus Juice into the drink. Place lime and orange wedge on the rim to serve.