The secret is out – the Panhandle of Northwest Florida is quickly becoming one of the hottest and most popular coastal destinations in the country.
Located in the heart of the Panhandle in popular South Walton is the iconic Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. This sprawling 2,400-acre resort has been rated the #1 Resort in Destin by U.S. News and World Report and is universally recognized as the finest resort on the Emerald Coast. It seems Sandestin’s awards stretch further than its 7.5 miles of pristine beaches and bayfront – and with good reason – Sandestin is a four season resort for all ages.
There is something for everyone at this resort. Lounge all day and relax by soaking up the sun and splashing in the crystal clear emerald green waters, or get up and get moving with a multitude of exciting activities like YOLO paddle boarding, kayaking, waverunner rentals, parasailing and more.
Sandestin features 1,300 deluxe accommodations, miles of beach and bay front, four championship golf courses, world-class tennis courts, swimming pools, full-service marina, shopping, fitness center, spa, The Village of Baytowne Wharf and so much more.
Time spent on Sandestin’s world-famous beaches with their white sand and warm emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, is priceless. And, with a full array of beach services, it is effortless as well. The resort offers more complimentary amenities than any other resort in Northwest Florida including daily bicycle rentals, access to the Tennis Center courts, fitness center and boogie boards. It’s also easier than ever to visit paradise with Northwest Florida direct flights from more than 30 cities.
To start planning your Sandestin vacation and to receive 15% off, visit Sandestin.com/islands or call 855.236.8269. The resort has several ways to save this season and the reservations staff will work with you to find the best accommodations from the beach to the bay.
Soak up the fun in the sun this season with beautiful beaches, amazing events, endless shopping and more!
- 15% OFF when you stay March 16-May 24. (code: WAVES)
- Hot Dates & Rates starting at $89. (code: HOT)
- Sandestin Wine Festival Package (code: WINE18)
Sandestin Upcoming Annual Events:
- Sandestin Spring Vacation Activities, March 17-April 7: This spring from sunrise to sunset and beach to bay, enjoy a full slate of complimentary events and activities with your Sandestin stay. Enjoy daily events such as beach volleyball, beach yoga, evening luaus, cooking classes, Wednesday concerts, Tuesday fireworks, Live Music Fridays and more.
- 32nd Sandestin Wine Festival, April 12-15: Uncork Some Fun in the Sun at the annual Sandestin Wine Festival! The event is known as the “Kentucky Derby of Wine Festivals” and regarded as one of the top wine festivals in the country. Enjoy this picture-perfect four-day event, complete with wine dinners by regional celebrity chefs, grand wine tastings, delicious food pairings, live music and a special Sunday brunch. Attendees will enjoy wine tastings showcasing hundreds of domestic and international wines. Plus, stay steps away or a simple tram ride away from the festival and enjoy 25% OFF deluxe accommodations and tickets with code WINE18.
- Vettes at the Village, April 21: Area corvette clubs bring “America’s Sports Car” to the Village Events Plaza. Corvettes will be shined to the max as these automotive icons zoom into the Village streets. Be a part of the show by voting on your favorite style & model!
- Memorial Day Weekend, May 26-28: Live music begins on Saturday and lasts all weekend long. Children’s activities will be featured from 6-9 p.m. on Sunday night, and then Sandestin lights up the sky with a patriotic fireworks show at 9:15 p.m. On Monday, the Village will host a Memorial Day program right before sunset, presented by Sandestin veterans, including a special performance.
- 16th Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic, June 20-24: Northwest Florida’s most successful entry into world-class sport fishing tournaments. It remains one of the richest on the Gulf Coast attracting major players from across the globe. In 2016, the ECBC set not only a tournament record but the new Gulf Coast record for largest prize purse in history with an impressive $1.95 million. With cash categories for billfish dolphin, tuna, and wahoo as well as individual angler trophies, fishermen have a multitude of ways to make Destin fishing tournament history! Anglers and spectators will also enjoy nightly entertainment and activities, including a live cooking demonstration, fireworks and live music on Friday.
- 4th of July: Enjoy a 4th of July BBQ perfect for the whole family! Delicious barbeque favorites, live entertainment, face painting, bounce house and much more! Or enjoy a day of fun in the sun, an evening that lights up the sky and family activities at The Village. There will be a host of kids’ activities, including kids’ crafts, face painting, and balloon sculpting, live music and Sandestin will light up the sky at 9:15 p.m.
- 32nd Sandestin Triathlon, September 8: The annual triathlon will lure more than 700 participants for a half-mile Gulf of Mexico swim, a 20-mile bike along the coast, and a 4-mile run through Sandestin’s beach and bayside community. Proceeds benefit Sandestin Foundation For Kids.
- 11th Baytowne Wharf Beer Festival, October 12-13: Bring together the #1 Resort on Florida’s Emerald Coast, beautiful October weather and a festive beer tasting and you have a winning combination for fun in the sun at this October. Known as the “Best Beer Fest on the Emerald Coast,” this popular event features more than 40 on-site craft brewers, nearly 200 domestic and international craft beers, seminars, samplings and live music. Beer novices to beer lovers will be able to sample delicious options, including specialty, seasonal and not-yet-released beers.
Learn more about Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, our special offers and events here.