- Honolulu Shop, eat and walk the streets of this capital city, which has served as a stand-in for Los Angeles, New York, Iowa, South Korea, Iraq, Nigeria, England and Australia -- and that's for ABC's Lost alone.
- Waikiki Beach The land of Don Ho, Hawaii Five-O and Elvis, Waikiki lets you play out your kitschy '50s fantasies, either by surfing the bunny waves or by shopping the markets for tikis and other tchotchkes.
- Kapiolani Beach Park Find a quiet picnic spot near the row of trees made famous in Hawaii Five-O's opening montage.
- Pearl Harbor Pearl Harbor isn't just a 2001 movie filmed here. At the newly opened Pacific Aviation Museum at Pearl Harbor's Ford Island, you can see artifacts of the real World War II event, including historic planes such as the Japanese Zero and Navy Wildcat. You can also see original film and photos of the December 7, 1941 attack.
- Sea Life Park This marine park featured in 50 First Dates is scenically placed between the Koolau Range and Makapuu Beach.
- Waimea Valley The Audubon Center here is home to scenes from George of the Jungle and Lost -- a good place to lose yourself in Hawaiian nature.