- McBryde Garden Located in the south-shore Lawai Valley, McBryde has the world's largest collection of Hawaiian fl ora, including the wiliwili, with branches that resemble sea coral, and the peculiar looking alula, found only on Kauai.
- Allerton Garden Also in Lawai, this garden — once owned by a Hawaiian queen — is laid out in a series of "rooms," such as the aptly named Palmetum, enclosed by native and exotic palms.
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve FAt the base of Mount Makana, Limahuli has agricultural terraces roughly 700 to 1,000 years old that ancient Hawaiians carved to grow taro.
- Na Aina Kai Botanical Gardens On the north shore its 13 distinct gardens weave around bog, forest, meadow and beach. You might see breaching humpback whales offshore.
- Iliau Nature Loop in Waimea Canyon Imagine the Grand Canyon carpeted in green. Look for yellow-blooming iliau; it flowers once, then dies.
Divi Aruba Hosted the Largest Michelin Pop-up Restaurant in the Caribbean. Here’s What We Ate.