MAKES 1 DRINK
- 1 ½ oz. tequila blanco
- ½ oz. rosemary simple syrup
- 3 oz. fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 oz. pomegranate juice (we recommend POM)
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
FOR THE ROSEMARY SYRUP:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 small bunch rosemary
1. Make the rosemary syrup: Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the rosemary. Simmer over low heat until the rosemary is fragrant and the liquid has reduced slightly. Remove from heat and allow to cool before straining. Will keep, refrigerated, for about 2 weeks.
2. Fill a collins glass with ice and add pomegranate juice. Combine tequila blanco, ½ oz. rosemary syrup, and grapefruit juice in an ice-filled shaker. Shake well and strain the mixture into the collins glass. The tequila and grapefruit mixture should float on top of the pomegranate juice. Garnish with a rosemary sprig.