- Climate: Mediterranean
- Population of island: 260,000
- Population of main town, Bastia: 38,000
- House starting price: $290,000
- Travel from the US: Air France flies from New York's JFK Airport to Bastia through Paris.
- Closest hospital: Centre Hospitalier de Bastia in Bastia
- Price of local beer: 2 euros for a Pietra at the Bar du Passage in Saint-Florent.
- Languages: Corsican, French
- Ease of immigration: Not so easy. Contact French Embassy to get started. ambafrance-us.org
- Ease of buying a home: Actually best to rent.
- Website: english.visit-corsica.com
Divi Aruba Hosted the Largest Michelin Pop-up Restaurant in the Caribbean. Here’s What We Ate.