When it comes to celebrating 25 years of Atlantis Paradise Island, anyone who attended the resort’s spectacular food festival will probably agree that the party was more than enough. However, the Nassau Paradise Island Wine and Food Festival, which was headlined by Chefs José Andrés and Andrew Zimmern, as well as music star Wyclef Jean, was simply an amuse-bouche for a yearlong series of events that will undoubtedly remind guests why they come here year after year.
The sprawling resort’s latest fantastic idea is making visitors feel like the A-list celebrities who visit and perform here, and while few people possess Lizzo’s charisma, anyone who reserves this experience will at least vacation like her. Known as #TheRoyalat25, this limited-time concept costs $25,000 and includes a spectacular itinerary that will help guests enjoy the most of not only the resort, but also the island and a little beyond.
Booked through Sapphire Services, it begins with a five-night stay in luxurious accommodations at The Coral, The Cove, The Reef, or The Royal—guests’ preference, obviously—and from there the perks are downright thrilling:
- Eight-course dinner at Michelin-starred Chef José Andrés’ restaurant FISH.
- Full-day seaplane adventure to Kamalame Cay, with an overwater tour of the Andros Great Barrier Reef, a day of island exploration, and a ‘sea-to-table’ beachside lunch under a palapa.
- Overnight Marine Life Camping adventure: a guide-led snorkel through the resort’s underwater ruins with baby manta rays and rescued marine mammals, and a fireside dinner on the beach before sleeping in a climate-controlled tent at Dolphin Cay.
- His and her sterling silver jewelry from Atlantis’ Crystal Court shops, commemorating the resort’s silver anniversary valued up to $1,000.
- Day-long VIP guide to Aquaventure, the largest waterpark in the region, offering expedited access to the resort’s famed water slides, pools and attractions, including the thrilling Leap of Faith.
- Indulgence at the award-winning Mandara Spa with massage, facial and body scrub treatments blending ancient Balinese healing, traditional European therapies, and natural elements unique to the Bahamas.
- Guided tours highlighting Atlantis’ marine life conservation efforts and fish hospital, followed by a trip to Ardastra Gardens & Wildlife Conservation Centre to learn about the Bahamas’ indigenous wildlife, including the gardens’ famous Flamingo walk.
- Omakase and sake experience at Nobu’s exclusive Sake Room.
- Daily pool side cabana with a dedicated butler, a variety of tropical drinks and culinary delights of choice.
- Casino chips, valued at $2,500, for use in Atlantis’ renowned casino featuring 85 gaming tables and the latest electronic slot machines.
- A selection of gifts from Atlantis’ Marina Village boutiques including the Bahamas’ artisan My Ocean and The Plait Lady shops.
And because a package like this is the vacation of a lifetime, guests will also have their own photographer to capture every unbelievable moment.
The food festival, concerts, and epic experiences like this one are only part of the big picture, as Atlantis Paradise Island is also unveiling the results of a multimillion-dollar renovation effort. The Royal Towers are receiving a fabulous makeover and the casino’s overhaul will absolutely delight longtime guests. New dining options are also debuting this year, with Chef Michael White’s Italian spot Paranza making this the only property in the region with three Michelin-starred chefs.