For East Coast-based travelers looking for a taste of the Caribbean without the long flights, here’s some good news: Rosewood Bermuda — formerly known as Rosewood Tucker’s Point — reopened April 1 after a $25-million renovation.
Located on 240 oceanfront acres, Rosewood Bermuda offers views of Castle Harbour, Harrington Sound and the Atlantic Ocean. Opened in 2009 as Rosewood Tucker’s Point, the property also includes timeshare units as well as full ownership homes.
The recent makeover included a complete redesign of the resort’s 92 guestrooms and suites. The beach club, golf clubhouse and the spa were upgraded, along with enhanced meeting spaces and dining options.
The resort-wide renovation included:
- Refurbishment of all guestrooms and suites with a design aimed at incorporating natural elements of the island.
- A reimagined lobby bar with a new Conservatory Bar & Lounge featuring handcrafted British gin cocktails.
- New menu concepts featuring locally sourced ingredients for the resort’s three restaurants: Island Brassiere (local Bermudian cuisine); The Beach Club (seafood); and Sul Verde (Southern Italian-inspired dishes).
- The Beach Club — located on Bermuda’s largest private, pink-sand beach — will have an updated bar along with new luxury cabanas.
- A redesigned golf course and clubhouse as well as a new fitness center and spa treatments for Sense, A Rosewood Spa.
As part of the renovation, Gencom, Rosewood Bermuda’s new owner, will unveil fully renovated timeshare units branded as the Tucker’s Point Private Residence Club. Gencom is also selling oceanfront lots and lots close to the golf course for home development.
Visit rosewoodhotels.com for book a stay and see the updates for yourself.