- Refurbishment of all guestrooms and suites with a design aimed at incorporating natural elements of the island.
- A reimagined lobby bar with a new Conservatory Bar & Lounge featuring handcrafted British gin cocktails.
- New menu concepts featuring locally sourced ingredients for the resort's three restaurants: Island Brassiere (local Bermudian cuisine); The Beach Club (seafood); and Sul Verde (Southern Italian-inspired dishes).
- The Beach Club — located on Bermuda's largest private, pink-sand beach — will have an updated bar along with new luxury cabanas.
- A redesigned golf course and clubhouse as well as a new fitness center and spa treatments for Sense, A Rosewood Spa.
Divi Aruba Hosted the Largest Michelin Pop-up Restaurant in the Caribbean. Here’s What We Ate.