Located right on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Dominican Republic, Barceló Bávaro Grand Resort is a two-for-one all-inclusive property that famously boasts a little something for everyone. In the heart of this Punta Cana hotspot is Barceló Bávaro Palace, which, like its name suggests, is suited for royalty, with more than three-quarters of its rooms offering a beachfront bonus, and over a mile of one of the best beaches the Dominican Republic has to offer.
Set a little further away from the action is the adults-only Barceló Bávaro Beach Resort, which also offers all the things we love about an all-inclusive resort, but with the added bonus of no children (sorry, kids, but the parents get to be the center of attention here). With pools, restaurants, a casino, convention center, gym, spa, mall, and even a disco, there’s very little Barceló Bávaro Grand Resort doesn’t fulfill for its loyal guests.
Chances are just mentioning these resorts has you dreaming about a return trip, so we thought it would be fun to ask Barceló Bávaro Grand Resort for something to hold us all over until we make it back. If you find yourself hankering for one of Barceló Bávaro’s Passion Margaritas, you can now make one or two or a pitcher in the comfort of your own home. And it turns out that it is very simple, and hopefully it will also be very satisfying.
Barceló Bávaro Grand Resort’s Passion Margarita
- 1.5 oz. of Tequila (blanco)
- A half oz. of Triple Sec, preferably Cointreau
- Half cup of strawberry puree
How to Make it:
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of a glass and dip in salt. Fill the glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add tequila, triple sec and strawberry puree. Shake to combine.
- Strain the cocktail over the preparer glass and garnish with a lime wedge.