It might be odd timing given that Valentine’s Day is upon us, but Eco Serendib Villa and Spa in St. John, USVI, is encouraging ladies to leave their husbands behind for its latest trip offer. The resort’s five-night “Serendipitous Escape” for up to six gal pals and offers plenty of pampering, starting with an arrival via ferry where a chosen theme song — Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Single Ladies, This One’s For the Girls — greets guests along with with cold towels, freshly brewed lemongrass tea, champagne and hors d’oeuvres.
The offer includes:
- Five-course welcome dinner prepared by a private chef.
- “Seed to Plate” experience featuring fresh produce from the villa’s onsite organic garden.
- Dinner at a top restaurant on St. John
- Favorite “Chick Flick” and popcorn for movie night
- Hot tub cocktail party featuring the group’s favorite drinks and hors d’oeuvres, served tub-side.
- Two spa treatments for each guest and unlimited use of the sauna and steam facilities at the full service spa.
- Morning yoga/Pilates at the villa’s private pool terrace daily.
Are you getting the picture? The list of features goes on and on. The Serendipitous Escape package is priced at $5,290, inclusive of tax & service, per person, single occupancy for the five night stay (based on six participants). Read more about it here.